Event Calendar

BAYSCOPE PREMIERE

9:00 AM / Comments (0) / by BayScope

Welcome to the premiere of BayScope!

Here you will find info and reviews on the latest events happening all around the SF Bay Area. I'll also be posting about some lesser known spots around the bay.  For event reminders, follow @BayScope on twitter.

I'm always looking for new events to feature. If I'm missing something you think is worth posting about or you just want to say hi, feel free to email me at bayscope(@)ymail.com.

Welcome!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

All reviews and opinions on this blog are my own. Any photos posted are either my own or belong to a contributor, posted with their permission. Event information has been found online via several event sites and compiled here, so if any event information is incorrect, or an event it cancelled, you can blame that on the site I found it on.